Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Your entire year with Animal Crossing

Your entire year with Animal Crossing 3 Jahre 4 Monate her #70766

I have just managed to Animal Crossing Bells create ONE ideal snowboy so today I have a circle of passive aggressive half melted dudes who only snip at me on the reg. I actually love it!? The previous guy looks just like OP's and that I laughed myself into a coughing fit.The snowboys are the very best aspect of the game up to now. Maybe a bit of an overstatement but ACNH is indeed devoid of character that it makes these snowboys the top characters to talk to in the game.

I used to love the sass from the villagers and nearly everyone else. Produced the match more fun.t's too much pressure to be perfect I have only given up.I laughed for a solid five minutes straight. I wish they had more conversation like this in New Horizons such as they did in the older games

Your entire year with Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo Switch)This game is printing money for Nintendo. My wife bought Switches for my women last summer and bought them each a copy of this. Then she got sucked in to doing the active work for them, realized she loved it and purchased another Switch + another copy of the game for herself.

And then my son decided he enjoyed it and he bought a copy together with his pocket money to play his present Switch. So in total, for my loved ones alone this game has led in 3 Shift purchases and Cheap Nook Miles Ticket four separate copies sold. Let us just say they've gotten their moneys worth.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.527 Sekunden