Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: I really don't think that is it

I really don't think that is it 3 Jahre 8 Monate her #69731

I really don't think that is it. People are idle. But when it comes to businesses, there is direction and a hierarchy and all that. It's basically the job of that keep pushing people to Mut 21 coins keep doing more, and to keep tabs on this stuff, create plans. When content dries up like this, I don't think it's laziness or an accident. I believe that it's intentional. I believe your second situation might be place on saying at times it seems like theyre just being idle.

Employing corona/blm as an excuse ending the game and shit like that. Totally agree with you though, theyre probably just keeping for next year. They might have done something with Black Lives Matter. Put in cards of African American American trailblazers from the NFL. Feature the first black MVP and Super Bowl MVP, and the first black quarterback to win a Super Bowl; these gamers are all already in the game, therefore EA definitely gets the rights. Obtain the rights to a number of the very first black players. Establish with information on race in NFL history.

Get a coach card that is special the first coach to win a Super Bowl. (Maybe also Lovie Smith, who combined with Dungy that same year was one of the very first black coaches to make it to the insect match.) And sell packs with all the proceeds going fighting for racial justice. There would have been some backlash, to be sure, but there would have been a lot of goodwill. Along with the MUT players would have been happy to acquire content.

By not releasing promos within this period that was down they've left a great deal of money on the table this season. Folks would have purchased more packs. Final variant upgrades, position heroes, blockbusters or 4th of July. Baffling a business has addicts is not putting out more information. If I were a high up at EA since the group is sand, I would be pissed. Perhaps there were reductions or capital restrictions we don't know about and buy Madden nfl 21 coins that is caused the absence of content but should they still have the resources it does not make sense to shut the game down so early.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.372 Sekunden