Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Replica Tudor PELAGOS LHD M25610TNL-0001 Watch

Replica Tudor PELAGOS LHD M25610TNL-0001 Watch 3 Jahre 9 Monate her #69313

Hands-on Tudor Black Bay 58 Navy Blue Refer to the past while consolidating it.replica Tudor Pelagos watches

"The head wearing the crown is uneasy." Unlike the point made by King Henry IV, it is considered to be a shining example for the masses and under great pressure. The stakes are often high, and the ability to please in large sums is almost considered impossible. For the newly announced Black Bay 58 "Navy Blue", this means not disappointing the expectations of one of the most respected dynasties in watchmaking-Rolex and Tudor. And, although every audiophile among the unbaptized people (myself included) knows exactly what Tudor should do. If he or she is the king of the castle, then almost no one knows this game and the game currently in charge, and the new Blue follows the road of success for decades.

In 2013, Tudor returned to the US market and brought hot new watches, such as the Heritage chronograph and the Swiss sports watch that can be said to be the 2010s, namely the Black Bay diving watch. This trendy diver is so passionate that GPHG awarded the Black Bay Renaissance Award in 2013. Over the past seven years, Black Bay has evolved from several 41-mm dive watches powered by ETA to the entire range of original designs covering multiple iterations, as well as a series of branch designs, including sports three-hand watches, chronographs and The award-winning blockbuster in Black Bay GMT.replica swiss watches

We have seen a variety of colors on the Black Bay Trail, and the effect is very good. Early models had a burgundy or dark blue bezel with bronze, steel, green, blue, black, gradient dials, two tones, and of course GMT's red/blue bezel. It seems to be a model.

Then, in March 2018, we saw the first real evolution of the original 41mm model-the new Black Bay 58. The 58 size is 39mm and the wrist is thin, making it famous. Waiting lists and secondary markets have sprung up to support the growing demand for modern Tudors with black dials and gold-plated decorations, which are as annoying as the old Submariner. Today, two years later, Tudor announced this new "dark blue" model as a vacuum created by a world without Baselworld, thereby forcing this new historical color to exist independently.

Although I know there are different opinions, but after seeing these opinions in person, I can't think of a better or more suitable addition to the 58 lineup. In addition, for any product that actively references the past, a quick history course may help provide some background information. The only change between the previous Black Bay 58 series 79030N (black/gold-plated) and the new "Navy Blue" 79030B is the blue of the bezel and dial, which seems to be a good starting point, and the first hint comes from the color The name, a blue, is definitely not navy, but it is similar to the color used by the navy.https://www.chronosale.co

I’m not sure why I’m annoyed by this: Many of you know MN Tudor Submariners, and I talked about this new model in an introductory article. In other words, these are very cool tool diving watches, almost always seen on NATO straps, so please allow me to indulge in the past.

The color of the new 79030B is directly related to the blue dial and blue bezel on the so-called "blue snowflake" Tudor Submariners in the mid-1970s.

Although Tudor submarines and snowflakes do exist outside the specific jurisdiction of the National Marine Corps (also known as the French Navy), MN Subs are a large collection of diving watches issued by the military, and the earlier black dial version is The rarest in the series, but it is difficult to argue with the beauty of the blue/blue variant.

The earlier Snowflake MN included reference number 7016 in black and blue versions. Its history can be traced back to the late 1960s until the mid-1970s, when Tudor upgraded its movement from ETA 2483 in 7106 to ETA 2776 in 94010. This MN75 94010 (as mentioned before, released to MN in 1975) is famous, and we saw 58 navy blues get some inspiration from it. The diameter of the blue dial and blue bezel is 39 mm, with an Oyster case (with lugs with ears!), which is very suitable for the now classic Snowflake hands and cute square marks. In my opinion, in the world of Subs (MN or other aspects), these are the most attractive forms of evolution, and blue makes the personality distinct from other Subs (either Tudor or Rolex).replica HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM Watches

When researching the new blue, the Tudor dynasty merged colors-I chose to describe it as lighter, grayer than the border of the "midnight blue" of Black Bay, and more saturated than the blue saturation used by the truly excellent Pelagos Blue Lower-while choosing to keep the core of the Black Bay design language. Therefore, we have a coin-shaped border, a round hour scale, no lugs with holes and white lugs that emit bright green light.

The case retains its gold-plated sibling shape, 39 mm wide, 11.9 mm thick (including boxed sapphire crystal) and 47 mm lugs. The waterproof depth of the high-quality crown is 200m, and the lug width is 20mm, which is a friendly strap replacement. This is exactly the same as Stephen's beautifully decorated watch last year, but now it is blue with no gold-plated accents.

In my opinion, this is the best of a pair, but I must express my prejudice. I personally don't like gold-plated decoration. I'm very excited about Tudor (also known as Rolex)'s other black dial diving watch. Although at first I was not excited about the images posted, this watch is really incredible. Blue is warm but not cartoonish, and the border is much matte than black bay blue (41 mm version). In addition, I think it is very interesting to see the blue/blue color scheme on Tudor's smaller stainless steel diving watch, because this special atmosphere has long been reserved for those who may be diving for Platinum Sub .BREMONT KINGSMAN replica watches

Like black/gold-plated BB58, navy blue is perfect on the wrist. It sits low and flat, and feels good on rubber, NATO, leather, or the accompanying bracelet. My borrower was shipped with a cute silver-striped blue fabric strap that looks good and feels good. That is to say, this watch screams for NATO or MN type elastic parachute straps sewn. Don't worry, I have them on such occasions.

The bezel is still one of the best in the industry, there is no tilt, and there are 60 cute actions, it never sounds cheap. Those who often wear diving watches with a wide range of prices know that the bezel and crown are where you can feel the money spent. In this case, there is no doubt that you are using a good watch.

As we expect from most Black Bay models, the 58 Navy is powered by the MT5402 caliber manufactured by Tudor. This internal automatic device has COSC certification and ticks on a 4 Hz scale to provide a 70-hour power reserve. It is currently only used on 58 production lines and only exists in no date format.

A few days later, wearing 58 navy blue in various belts and places (including my sofa to the cool waters of an unnamed lake in Ontario), after snorkeling for a while, this new model managed to make both Feel special and go with the tool at the same time. Tudor seems to have been able to take full advantage of the durability of the snowflake-shaped wetsuit and added the appeal of the platinum Submariner I mentioned earlier.replica Patek Philippe 175th Commemorative Watches

Everything Stephen Stephen said about the black/gold-plated case, I’ve spent a few days on my wrist-it’s a lovely thing-but please don’t get me wrong, the blue swing is harder than the new color . On the surface, this can be said to be a boring and absolutely predictable extension of the 58 line. Sports watches with blue dials are very popular, and Tudor has many good examples in the past, so what do you expect? Rainbow in Black Bay?

By the way, last year they gave us P01 weird and interesting things, and people (of course, some people) are fully focused on the teeth. This year, they provided a powerful consumer-grade market watch in the 79030B, but some people still complain. Are they all the same person? I want to know... before I fall asleep.

Don't forget that Black Bay is the core of the brand, especially on the 58 which is very popular and often difficult to buy. While 79030N is the place for French fries, 79030B is the onion ring. Any menu should be included. I tell you, I'll buy a ring.

Whether it’s French fries or rings, you’re looking for a $3,375 fabric or a new “soft touch” synthetic strap, Black Bay 58 is for those who want to directly mimic the diver’s experience like the Tudor experience It is still not a small value, but No. 58 is not without competition.

We are in the trend of hot dive watches in summer, and the new 58 series adds more and more incredible products centered on enthusiasts in the form of dive watches of about 40 mm. Among these grades, Tudor dynasty can be said to be the leader in price, and if you have a smaller budget, then the new 40.5mm Seiko SPB Prospex model will become an all-star, the price is less than $1,500. Having said that, Seiko is not a competitor of Tudor, especially in the broader consumer market.replica Audemars Piguet CODE 11.59

I like to consider the competition of a given watch, and Tudor 58 series has internal and external competition. Internally, there are many other Black Bays, including the excellent Pelagos (which can also be blue), and I bet that Rolex will bring direct competition because buyers who do not describe themselves as price-sensitive Hyundai Rolex Submariner and 58 found their names on the list, and then bought the first place they could grab. When evaluating how a given buyer cross-buys a watch in a way that prioritizes "acquisition factors," one should not ignore the wristbands of these two options, and this approach would exceed the assessment of market price-to-value.

This is what you get. The smaller case and shape of the No. 58 watch means that it can be worn on more wrists, can accept more belts, and can easily complete the diving watch from 9 to 5 o'clock. The configuration file on the shipwreck in the Caribbean like it can handle 40 minutes.

Regarding the relative function of the new color, I personally have not considered the black/gold-plated version because I do not like its color. For me, Navy Blue not only placed 58 firmly on my radar, but also managed to include Black Bay on my purchase list – previously this list only provided space blue for Pelagos Blue and Heritage Chrono.

In many ways, everything that could make it boring to be released around 2020 makes it a truly excellent second start for the 58th family, and a watch I really want to own.

Tudor Black Bay 58 "Navy Blue" is a diving watch with a size of 39 x 11.9 x 47mm and a water resistance of 200m. It is driven by COSC-certified Tudor manufacturer MT5402 and is the blue dial/blue bezel version of 2018 Black/Gold Plated Black Bay 58.Jacob & Co Epic X replica
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.300 Sekunden