Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: There's still no skill gap.

There's still no skill gap. 3 Jahre 7 Monate her #69891

Sizeups are not difficult to use and don't require a great deal of skill. Dribbling has a lot more to do with NBA 2K21 MT only spamming a combo it must also do with a change of pace aswell. A game with sizeups that automatically place the speed of a move is going to be a whole lot simpler to use rather than a sport in which you're needed to make your own pace and use that to your advantage. The game needs to divide the Kyries in the Klay Thompsons in relation to dribbling and 2k20 is a step in the perfect direction in regards to making players set their own pace with their moves. You can't moonwalk or do glitchy moves today and that's making people angry, even though they're often the same people that were whining about ut. I feel the precise opposite. The moves go together more easily this year. Prove me a combo and I'll believe it. Like I said, demo was out for a day with brand new controllers and default packages. Lets come back to this as soon as the complete game is out for a week. I bet it will be better. It is impossible for combos to be greater than 16 or 17 (the 2 finest 2k matches ) when 1 I'm referring to it being simpler than 20, and 2 there's been no time to find shit yet.

Plus you attempt doing smooth combos using Paul George and kawhi Leonard at 19 or even 20. They are probably trying to make it more difficult for people to junk combos. I am not digging the shot meter at all my shots are really just off I'm not the best player but with 2k20 I could manage to create 3 pointers with this it's either too short or an airball hopefully that changes at the actual game but idk?

The sport is untrue garbage. . . Im not gonna purchase 2k21 for sure. Even when hitting damm near perfect release on all wide open shots. . He still missed 90 percent of those. A 99 OVERALL RATED PLAYER??? Garbage. Dont even get me started about the broad open lay-ups misses.

The pc community is I love them on 2k, they like a family cause it is really small, if you combine the right classes you may have an enjoyable time. All of ima say is that your experience using the sport will be so much better on Cheap 2K21 MT console compared to PC, that is all ima sayI made this change and I do not regret it.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.344 Sekunden