Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: How can you hit shots in NBA2K21?

How can you hit shots in NBA2K21? 3 Jahre 6 Monate her #69892

Stick when catch and shoot or post disappear. Button from anywhere in close. Works for me but it required a bit of practice. Isn't it harder to select your layup in case you use button? I have always fought with these controls and used stick for 2K21 MT layups. I swear I feel as though I've wasted $149 (Aussie dollars). I would really like to be shooting at 40% but I am blessed if I can hit 20%. I only play offline. I know we've scrub players at this time, and I am a below average player but badly even layups that are in the center of the meter aren't going in. I do not even dare to try a jump shot. The AI seems to be absurd levels too. I know they wish to reward skill in 2k21 however this kind of material is going to really put off casual gamers and those new the 2K franchise and also new to basketball matches.

I've been enjoying since 2K13 but I have never been that good of a participant. I'd say I'm average, but I know I shouldn't be missing all of these 3s. My starter players've never played with this bad in 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. The only other 2K I played 2K20 was 2K13 and that was on PC. I improved a hell of a lot in 2K20 to the point where I could go as large as Superstar without using STS. However, this is a whole new level using a completely different mechanic. I did fine in the demonstration and at the quickgames using the brand new shooting meter but can't hit the side of a barn here.

Only played with the demo, but the stick was a great deal more reliable than button for me. I have always been a button guy too. . . Genuinely shooting 2/16 in an offline triple hazard game on just layups and 1 open jumpshot which airballed on marginally early. Spent $100 for this bullshit lmao. Man the shooting is extra fine right now but that I would advise shot timing like appearance for the que on the cartoon.

Yep I'm having difficulty with it also. Started a match on My group heading 0/12 overlooking open 3s and midrange shots all over the area. I am all for them toning down shots being nearly automatic but the machine looks just a tiny bit too unforgiving up to now. Hopefully will start to get better after a couple more games of Buy NBA 2K21 MT getting used to it. The game just came out and we have ta brand new meter with slightly different timing.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.301 Sekunden