Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: The return of the Gods has opened up a whole can

The return of the Gods has opened up a whole can 2 Jahre 6 Monate her #73023

Prifddinas belonged to the Iorwerth OSRS GP Clan which was an Zamorakian Elven clan that was a sworn enemy of Seren. Following a short civil conflict, they took control of the city. My guess is that with the return of the Gods, Seren too will make an appearance and we'll be able to have a grandmaster quest based around liberating the city from the Iorwerth clan. It's just a matter of time now.

I agree with most of your suggestions, however I think the issue of lackluster quests is likely to be gone in the near future. The return of the Gods has opened up a whole can of possibilities. We've got the World Events, too. I discovered Battle of Lumbridge an excellent event. I can't wait to see the next one.

Thou know'st 'tis common; all that lives must die,Passing through the world to eternal eternity. William Shakespeare. Shakespeare probably didn't intend to use the phrase in computers when he wrote those words, but it's an established fact that death is inevitable. People, elephants and car engines will all face the same fate. Runescape is not exempt from this fate. And not many people deny that.

Many people believe that Runescape is no longer in existence. There's a an argument to believe that. For example, as I am typing this (on the evening of a Friday) there are just 40,000 players online. You are likely more comfortable with at minimum 100,000 online players if you began playing many years ago. This is a clear indicator of the situation. This being said, it's interesting to see Jagex's comments or lack of them regarding the player.

Jagex has not made a runescape 2007 gold public statement addressing only the decline and the steps taken to address this issue. Jagex has been inconsistent in its statements regarding activity. Jagex CEO Mark Gehard stated in a interview in July 2012 that Runescape has "hundreds and thousands" of players at any given moment. What did he really mean? If he was referring to the fact that 99 players are more powerful than ever, it could be true. But when the interview is focused on the game's activities it is likely that he hasn't been taking enough rest.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.329 Sekunden