Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: The move to Case Keenum has made the Texans their

The move to Case Keenum has made the Texans their 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #76071

More on the matchup: Sunday is the third time they Texans along with the Cardinals have played since Houston received the franchise Mut 23 Coins. Arizona beat the Cardinals in a close contest when they last met in 2009. after Kurt Warner threw two touchdown passes to Larry Fitzgerald in a 28-21 win. Inconsistency in the offensive game has plagued both sides in 2013. with season starters Matt Schaub and Carson Palmer representing two of the most prolific quarterbacks in the league.

The move to Case Keenum has made the Texans their offense more efficient, but there's no such answer for the Cardinals who have to go through the entire football season without Palmer."People come here to watch an event like the Super Bowl to party and enjoy themselves -- for the glitter and the glamour," says Ibis Boggiano, a 52-year-old Cuban immigrant living in Miami and is among those who have been fasting and speaking through an interpreter. "We want people to understand the realities of what it is like to live in the United States -- the struggles we go through each day."

Boggiano has been working for LSG Sky Chefs for two and a half decades, providing hot meals to be delivered to planes. Making her rent and expenses hasn't become any easier However, it is possible to connect her to the other eight fast-food workers who have set up an encampment inside Terminal D at the Miami airport.

Their financial circumstances have become to the point where they have to spend six days drinking the bare minimum of water and sleeping on cots in the local. Boggiano and her fellow protesters, who have traveled from as far away in San Francisco and Minneapolis, are hoping that the juxtaposition between a group of laborers physically putting their bodies and lives on the line , and the cheerful polish of a city hosting a massive, publicly subsidized party will prompt people to pay attention to the unfair working conditions they're experiencing.

"I've never experienced anything like this, ever in my life," Boggiano adds. "It's quite difficult. But I'm doing this because I'm required to. We're going to go through up to the 6th day Madden 23 Coins Cheap. I'm here, and I'm not going to give up."
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.297 Sekunden