Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: I really wanted to love PSO2

I really wanted to love PSO2 3 Jahre 7 Monate her #69451

Exterior of lobbies people jsut and PSO2 Meseta it has a anti social vibe to it if you do get a group. This might be the simple fact that PSO and PSO2 are games that are extremely different. Where PSO really call for a solid team to do a great deal of things, PSO2 you are able to solo basically anything if you are good enough. And things that can't be solo are only giant zergs. Game is fun, classes are exceptional universe, lot of nostalgia, enjoyable and lost of pleasure dressup. But specifically on subject of Monetization and Neighborhood it ohonestly not good. Never played PSO2 earlier, tried it for the very first time last week, bombarded with all these informations. I got overwhelmed by too many stuffs at the sametime, then also found out the that you want to pay monthly subscription to sell in AH? That's an OOF for me. Only too many stuffs thrown at you at the sametime including cash shops stuffs.

PSO2 finally gave me the drive to devote to PSO as my online game. I really wanted to love PSO2 however, the way that they turned it into a"play 30+ minutes every day forever or you'll miss out on all of these exclusives forever" monetization only kills it for me. I can't ignore it if it's there since trend is such a significant part of PSO2 and many things are really easy to get in the event that you just log in. But I also don't wish to be the kind of person that must drop everything each day to go play 1 match no matter what. It is more healthy to just quit. And of course hitting max degree in a day makes leveling a pointless grind, and"glass cannon" being the sole viable construct for every class, among other issues. First PSO has its difficulties but at least I understand to stop waiting for something unnaturally better.

I perform on the GC and DC PSO private servers and there has been a growth in player base, particularly since NA PSO 2 got announced. But normally the gamers online stay at a steady number. We can hit 30 on a weekend day which, may not sound like a lot but trust me theres a great achievement on GC. Dreamcast still going strong with players logging in regularly, albeit a smaller community than GC. Blue Burst gets the highest player base by og PSO, they nevertheless do well but no more play BB myself. I dont believe PSO will die tbh. I really do like PSO2, but it doesn't have that allure about it. I dip in and out of it.

When I encountered the issue of windows requesting an app to start the program, it was since I'd not finished doing everything the powershell program needed me to do. It spat out a log record, and when I browse the log fileI found directions to move the app and execute it in a different folder. Which led to plenty of other things being done, and PSO2 worked at the end. The Tweaker by itself is not enough. There's a powershell program the manual for the tweaker claims to operate, and that program has instructions in the log file it makes. This complication is why I don't feel comfortable recommending PSO2 to random people however, even with the Tweaker.

One that does strike me as strange is this PD different from persona PD. The lasers and assault color scheme for example differs (vivid purple versus black and white), the strikes also feel as though you're striking ink (most strikes to PD and from PD has that watery black and white effect) which I find interesting. I mean that is what PD wants on every Phantasy series and on average anime / RPGs it's usually depicted as white and pso2 sales black like how spilling ink works on drawings in newspaper (erases / destroy's detail).
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.358 Sekunden