Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Hunter was a tedious part trying to locate the ta

Hunter was a tedious part trying to locate the ta 2 Jahre 6 Monate her #72668

Hunter was a tedious part trying to OSRS Gold locate the talasmin spirit for noobs. The maze was simple to complete with the guide to salsquest. The experience was enjoyable. Peer in the seer was kinda boring following every step of the sals quest guide, but at the end, I was glad to be free from his house.

To fight without weapons or armour... It was a eppic fight but it took so long to own the 3 forms of the deathless guy. Well i have to say it finaly paid off for all the quest exsclusive items, like pet rocks. Let me know your story.

It's likely that people have noticed this already, but the candy cane that was part of the Christmas event has reasonable defensive and offensive stats. It's not the most impressive stats however it is high in a few areas for free playable items.

While it's not the greatest but the strength boost makes it a good weapon to use in one attack. This makes it the second most popular holiday weapon, behind the scythe. What does this mean? Jagex wants to make holiday items that are semi-useful. They already hint to this by saying "To some extent, I believe we as developers (and gamers) have to admit that the holiday items will never be most-used items within the game, but this doesn't mean that they can't be considered useless." (Dev blog Holiday Event - A Christmas Warble). Are you a fan of this idea or do you want a cool looking thing that you can wear when playing?

I love this because it provides new players with a motivation to keep completing the events during the holidays. When I first began running I couldn't find any reason to Cheap RuneScape Gold attend the events in easter. After all the ring was useless and all the good places to train were empty. I would have attended in the event I knew they were useful. It was a shame that it didn't happen as I see the egg-ring as one of life's greatest rewards.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.311 Sekunden