Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: "nobody watches the preseason

"nobody watches the preseason 3 Jahre 4 Monate her #70783

Dont know why im downvoted either believing I literally work together with the NFL broadcasting group and also have all the amounts at my desk. There also wasn't anything in Madden nfl 21 coins your very first remark that hinted that you'd"inside" knowledge. You are probably being downvoted by people who have watched preseason. Educated opinions do not really work on reddit. I've discovered to stop commenting on things between my area of work since some snarky adolescent who has no clue what they are talking about will be upvoted by the hivemind who also has no clue what they are discussing.

"nobody watches the preseason" is a completely meaningless comment. People who say they are likely to boycott are usually people that never had any intention to buy in the first place. Yep. Also, most of the time people who are current with the newest gaming controversies aren't exactly sports lovers, which is the biggest playerbase of sports matches. I believe a good deal of people forget about this. For a great deal of madden 2k etc. buyers that is gont be 1 of possibly 4 of 5 games they purchase that year they do not care about any controversy. Hell as a massive basketball and buy mut coins madden 21 video game enthusiast I understand 2k is fucking me over but I really like basketball and play with 2k religiously alone and with friends why do I not buy it lol.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 1.221 Sekunden