Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: So madden cash doesn't carry over?

So madden cash doesn't carry over? 3 Jahre 4 Monate her #70775

I simply don't believe that they CAN'T come up with a solution for transferring MC, etc.. I believe they don't WANT to since it would be difficult and probably cost/time-intensive, but I don't believe for a moment that at 2020 app developers can not come up with a solution for it. This is either poor preparation or willful negligence. Like, are we supposed to believe that a company the size of EA does not have a database that stores this type of information which they might obtain a CSV out of or join with our EA accounts? There's obviously some kind of Mut 21 coins tether between different apps considering they asked us to join our EA Accounts today and likely also will in MM2021. To me, this yells / too little giving a shit because they know MM is the only option people have. That is the reason why we are in need of competition in this space.

No more Madden cash transfer. No more score. No heritage team. No scores would be the operative word . . .there needs to be a legacy component or something we can do throughout madden futures. Wow. All the grinding needs to at least offer something. In years past you could get gamers and fill in your group for next season. It is accurate, those were nice bonuses were not they. But surely you didn't grind all year to get a few elites next time around. No but as someone that didnt begin this year before the TOTD promo came out it feels rather futile. Just curious, how much stuff moved from year to year on the console version? The console versions do not disappear when a new version comes out... You are comparing apples and oranges.

Can we even watch our team from this season in MM21? It seems to me like everything is getting restarted, in this case I don't see a point in enjoying any more this year. What exactly are we linking our account for if we do not get legacy team, year score, or madden money? They have this. Might as well get a 100 OVR out of it. Right? This will eliminate lots of players. Wait. So madden cash doesn't carry over? It says that connecting today will provide the 100 ovr package, but I already linked. Can I still get it? Red said on Discord the rewards for cheap mut coins madden 21 linking will go out in 4pm today so guessing in the event that you've already linked they will appear. Does that include people who connected a few months ago? If already connected it should be fine. Just check to be sure EA accounts is connected. It's from the 4th quarter tab in the store.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.426 Sekunden