Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: last year I bought Madden 21

last year I bought Madden 21 3 Jahre 5 Monate her #70468

I had been doing this for a while then I cant remember what Madden I bought which was awful so I stopped. Eventually I felt like a football match and last year I bought Madden 21 in a"maybe its Madden 21 coins gotten better" sort disposition. Yeah I'm not buying another ever again until they either get competition or an entire overhaul. I was shocked at how awful it was.

I simply found myself feeling this way a few days ago when I started thinking about Madden coming out. But I looked at it and it seemed like the exact same broken mess and I began wiping off the makeup.

I get the hatred for EA. I really do. However, some people like sports games and don't mind the purchase price. Just because it is not your cup of tea does not mean it is not someone's.

You can not alter a match mechanically when its sport. It makes the match unrealistic.

I really don't get why people have the urge to gatekeep so much about here.

I think a good deal of it is regret. At least that is the way I feel. So I regret my involvement in helping to disperse those features in games in their first years and make them money sinks.

I'm willing to bet bulk of cheap Mut 21 coins individuals who surf gaming never buy EA's sports games anyway. For the folks that do purchase it(myself included some years), it's well worth the investment. Let people enjoy what they need ffs The majority of people who play sports games are aware of what they're getting. A $60 roster update with some minor picture tweaks and other small changes.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.279 Sekunden