Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Ridiculous Customized nba2k

Ridiculous Customized nba2k 3 Jahre 6 Monate her #69800

Another excellent addition to the monster group. I really like you could still make these monstrosities in games. I used to do the exact same on some WWE game on the original XBox. Right? It always seemed as an overlooked method to abuse game mechanisms to me. I mean, it is. But nowadays it is a lot more clear to NBA 2K21 MT Coins me that the developers were most likely completely aware of it and just left it in because they didn't care. Just a small treat for everyone.

If you want to view more, I recommend trying monster mill on yt - it is a string where two brothers try their very best to make the worst looking creatures possible in a variety of games. They got into some legal trouble for it though, when they made a character that seemed like Bart Simpson. I can not believe that video is still up on YouTube. I mean, honestly... if you examine the thumbnail it's not possible not to see Bart. Take it to the bank boys, this one's just like bart! There is a market here... A few dev needs to make a sports match with greater customization limits. But proper physics have to be applied too. Like in the event that you produce a dude with massive arms, the weight ought to be calculated and his legs would need to be girthy brief tree trunks to support all that weight. My friends purchase 2K every year when it comes out, and I usually do several months later following the purchase price drops a ton just to play Team Up with them.Men if Nba2k21 was deleted.

When the game was deleted off of your hard disk? If that is the case, it would not be deleted. Playstation? XBox? PC? Playstation, no because the sport

save files are different than the match install itself. If you did delete it you can submit a ticket in the nba 2k site. I've looked everywhere in the shop and nothing's free. Been like this for 2 days now. Anybody else having this issue?

Consensus seems pretty terrible for 2k21 but I gotta scrape that basketball itch following the Nuggets dropped off the Clippers. I got all the builds on 2k20. Wondering if I should start fresh again in 2k21? Gameplay speed is faster in mycareer compared to MT for sale 2K21 shootings mad sus want hella badges that means grinding mycareer brand new shot rod makes dribbling differnt it took me around a week to get down but id just wait till its on sale or if they come out with a jaw dropping update/patch.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.337 Sekunden