Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: I say this mainly

I say this mainly 3 Jahre 7 Monate her #69729

You guys sure promised to OSRS gold squeeze a lot in the past couple of months of this year. I'm hopeful that this is the turn in the ideal direction we've been awaiting. Lets hope we'll get something fantastic from it. Most of us understand you CAN provide quality upgrades. Just to give context mod ash needed to rewrite the majority of the building code just to find moveable rooms working. Building generally is really messy coding.

So from what I'm hearing its just. . Bold suggestion I am sure, but can I propose you completely redoing construction from the ground up and introducing it as a brand new skill? With ample communication I believe that is possible and that I actually would love to see that occur.

I say this mainly because how homes are in our sport is an excellent 2007 item but its out of date today at a more fundamental basis, and other MMOs have more innovative ways at having homes. The ability should only be completely redone with no trace of old school construction.

It is similar to having 50 distinct piles of 10 decades + homework, and then choosing which of these piles to start on first. Building goes up against the new player experience, the participant avatar and so many more, but it's definitely near the top of the pile. We have chosen something for Construction that wouldn't get in the way of a future rework and might supplement it

Your idea for how to change Construction is very good, but I'd stop short of making it a completely different skill. I'm not convinced that's what would be ideal for the player base.

I do not actually think the RuneScape player foundation would complain

Ah, so it is among these. Given what its upward against it makes sense that there is much more on top of this pile (I encourage the priority on these btw and I occasionally have to Cheap RS gold remind myself of what rests on the top ).
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.315 Sekunden