Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Runescape is a great game

Runescape is a great game 3 Jahre 8 Monate her #68683

I've heard bits about it but looks like it is still going on strong. What type of MMO is that? What's OSRS gold like right now? At first it kind of reminds me of Ultima Online with graphics, is that at most accurate? A friend of mine and I are looking for something to perform together, that offers co-op experience that is good. Neither of us have played with Runescape. For do you'sell' me on RuneScape? Interesting parts things which might not be common understanding of things and features you can perform in RuneScape, etc?

Runescape is a great game. Its quests are different than every other MMO I have played. Training stats continuously unlocks updates, and on RS3, grinding is not too bad. You may literally NEVER run out of things. There are ordinary, ironman multiple modes you can play, or even hardcore ironman. A account has no restrictions, an ironman can't trade with RuneScape players, and a hardcore can't trade and only has 1 life. Most people would say that the biggest drawback is the microtransactions, but they are bad. They behave to experience as a daily boost. Some people do not like that, not sure where you stand on it. Highly recommend.

The things which could differ from other mmo's is that you move with your mouse, what's tile and your activities are tied into the tickrate of RuneScape. These are most likely the worst things about RuneScape when comparing it to other mmo's. Theres also a great deal of microtransactions however you will find mmo's that do it way worse than rs does and you can completely ignore them in which you just use the free things they provide as it could be rather silly not to use free stuff only given to you. Its graphically a bit outdated so you're probably not as likely to spend a lot on microtransactions for products.

As for some good things about RuneScape I would say theres a lot to do along with my personal favourite thing about RuneScape is the fact that it's things to do outside of fighting things merely to fight with things. Theres 28 skills in complete of which 8 or 9 are battle abilities (depending how you specify combat skill). For group actions to perform co-op items with a buddy theres an incredible number of stuff to do beginning from battle actions like bossing and elite dungeons into an entire ability you can train doing together (dungeoneering) in which you go through a dungeon to overcome a boss in the end. Theres things like co-op slayer which allows you to perform the slayer skill where you get given a task to do'x' amount of monster kills.

Additionally, there are a lot of miniquests you are able to do collectively but they're grouped articles most of the time as well and can be difficult to find people to do with depending on the minigame and time. You will also be spending a significant amount of time grinding abilities up to a point where you can do most things if you are new and do not know where to begin with but that may be fixed by asking more seasoned RuneScape players as well as looking up things on manuals on youtube or the amazing wiki that RuneScape has (probably the best preserved wiki in any mmo out there). It's hard to exactly go in detail about a lot of those things in RuneScape and its own weaknesses and strenghts but overall its a game that holds up cheap RuneScape gold adequate and may be incredibly fun with the right people to play.

RuneScape additionally has free-to-play so feel free to make a character and begin trying it. The tutorial portion of RuneScape has always been kind of weak but you can get over that barrier pretty quickly after which I would highly suggest going through configurations and customising your port as the default interface is oretty unideal. Should you feel the camera is a bit off in the start theres different camera styles in the configurations. I really don't know what else I would really say to someone who wishes to try RuneScape but in case you have any questions you are always free to inquire.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.283 Sekunden