Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Best video

Best video 3 Jahre 9 Monate her #68956

Haier HV18A-4G - MP3 Player Review

One of the primary things I favored concerning the here Haier HV18A-4G was that it's an mp3 player which may accompany you on longer journeys, fortunately offering you along with your music for up to 30 hours with out the need to recharge. In addition to this, the Haier HV18A-4G includes a video participant, voice recorder and FM transmitter. What's more, you can have all of this for $50 (4GB model) and only $10 more will get you double this capacity.

The Haier HV18A-4G is a reasonably little factor, however each fingerprints and smudges will ensure that you're soon intimately acquainted along with your mp3 player's three.5 by 1.5 by zero.25- inch body. The body is black and chrome, and incorporates a contact panel keypad. I found the touch panel to be nearly oversensitive; it is remarkably straightforward to alter track mid-play when trying to do something utterly different. The contact panel of the Haier HV18A-4G houses the buttons for volume, quick forward/rewind OK and Menu, while the power/lock swap is located on the side of the mp3 player.

My expertise of the headphones included in the package deal was that these of the Haier HV18A-4G are better than these of the Apple iPod and many others, however while these earbud headphones gave robust bass and wealthy sound, I nonetheless preferred the standard and readability produced by coupling the gadget to Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones, a greater-high quality different. Settings offered by the Haier HV18A-4G include Normal, Rock, Jazz, XBass, Classical and Pop, all supplied by the player's equalizer.

For a display only one.8 inches in size, the quality of video playback on the Haier HV18A-4G is pretty good. In spite of getting display decision of solely 128 by 160 pixels, video playback on the Haier HV18A-4G is faultless and even. You can convert regular video information into .smv format by way of the participant's integral ArcSoft Media Converter three. I examined it on a 30MB file, and the ArcSoft program took 25 minutes to complete the conversion. You need to be cautious, though, as the ArcSoft just isn't suitable with codecs corresponding to Xvid and Divx.

Controls and menu on the Haier HV18A-4G are, for essentially the most part, quite intuitive to use and readily navigable. The one drawback I experienced was that I anticipated the volume buttons to function moreover as scrolling controls, however as a result of they do not, you must use the fast-forward/rewind buttons to scroll up and down if you're using a vertically oriented menu.

The oversensitive touch panel and small capability of this mp3 player are its major disadvantages (I feel that most individuals would like extra space than afforded even by the 8GB option), however a maintain button helps to mitigate the consequences of the ultrasensitivity.

Overall, the Haier HV18A-4G is a very competitively priced mp3 player with glorious battery life and spectacular features. It ought to compete nicely in opposition to Apple and different mp3 producers.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.314 Sekunden