Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Ridiculous Customized nba2k

Ridiculous Customized nba2k 3 Jahre 7 Monate her #69799

Another quality addition to the monster group. I love you could still make these monstrosities in MT NBA 2K21. I used to do exactly the same on a few WWE game on the first XBox. Right? Back then it always seemed like an overlooked way to misuse game mechanics to me. I meanit is. But nowadays it is a lot more apparent to me that the developers were most likely completely aware of it and just left it in because they did not care. Just a little treat for everyone.

If you want to see more, I suggest trying monster factory on yt - it is a string where two brothers try their very best to make the worst looking creatures possible in various games. They got into some legal trouble because of it though, when they left a character that seemed just like Bart Simpson. I can not believe that movie is up on YouTube. I mean, honestly... if you examine the thumbnail it's not possible not to see Bart. It's just like him! Take it to the bank boys, this one's just like bart! There is a market here... Some dev should create a sports match with increased customization limitations. But appropriate physics have to be applied too. Just like in the event that you make a dude with massive arms, the weight should be calculated and his legs would need to be girthy brief tree trunks to support all this weight. All my friends buy 2K every year when it comes out, and I usually do several months later after the purchase price drops a ton simply to play Team up together.Men if Nba2k21 had been deleted. Do I lose my mycareer?

If the game was deleted off of your hard drive? If so, it would not be deleted. Playstation? XBox? PC? Playstation, no since the game

save documents are separate than the match install itself. In case you did delete it you can submit a ticket at the nba 2k website. I've spun the wheel and won ( Free 2k Shoes & Free NBA Store Item ) but when I go to Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins select something shows up. I have looked everywhere in the store and nothing's free. Been like this for 2 days now. Anybody else having this problem?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.305 Sekunden