Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Ideas On The Pricing And Marketing Of NBA 2K21

Ideas On The Pricing And Marketing Of NBA 2K21 3 Jahre 8 Monate her #69450

This news about the prices for Nba 2k21 Mt has me. 2K has had issues but this time actually mad me for whatever reason. They're literally the very first, and perhaps only, game to not offer you a free update (for the game) to next gen AND to increase the next gen cost too. And tying the free update is just so unscrupulous. Even Madden is not doing this and EA is notoriously bad with the way they handle their clients.

A number of you might say this is just business that's fair, but even then I wonder who is responsible for marketing because I can not comprehend how you release such controversial pricing details without releasing any information about the actual match. Literally all we know is the cover athletes. And we won't even know all of the information before release date or it'll come late in the cycle. They could have mentioned some characteristics that explain why the next gen version will be more expensive, etc., however they do not care at the end of the day.

2K needs a rude awakening like EA had before they began to change things that is why I am seriously considering not buying NBA 2K21 for first time in quite a very long time. I'm ultimately putting this post out there in hopes that they will one day listen to the neighborhood and not be among the most tone deaf developers in gambling. It actually shouldn't be hard to produce your consumers happy.

I respect that but you not purchasing it won't alter anything, it is going to take a crap ton of folks for anything to change, cost going up $10 could be the new norm for next gen games, so I will agree that there should be a next gen upgrade for standard edition, but most folks were seriously going to get the Kobe variant anyways, basically just hurts those intending on getting regular. You're completely perfect. It's only annoying because I know they see the criticisms about them and it would be so easy to just let everybody update for free and everybody is happy. It is not like they are hurting for cash. Things like that pay off in the long run I believe.

2K doesn't respect anyone. The fact they're trying a scumbag proceed to profit as much as possible of Kobe's passing shows how low they're willing go. It is a company void of ethics who care about the main point. I truely hope you're right about the awakening it is long overdue. Kobe special edition was the nail in the coffin for me personally actually shows precisely what type of firm 2K is. I agree they show they only care about the money and that's it. I doubt that a rude awakening would occur anytime soon because they are gonna market slot no matter what. It's gont require some really good competition for them to Buy mt nba 2k21 eventually change up.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.296 Sekunden